A fiber-to-copper media module that allows wireless equipment without SFP ports to support fiber uplinks up to 1 Gbps.
The UFiber ActiveEthernet is a 1Gbps fiber-to-copper media converter which allows ISPs to bring active fiber to customers’ premises and connect it to affordable SOHO network equipment lacking SFP ports. The versatile UFiber ActiveEthernet supports all UFiber SFP/SFP+ modules and connects any SFP or SFP+ module at the maximum speed of 1 Gbps. For convenience, it can be powered via 24VDC passive PoE or 802.3af active PoE.
- (1) SFP port
- (1) RJ45 Gigabit LAN Port
- Powered via passive PoE (+24VDC) or via active PoE (802.3af)
- Fiber-to-Ethernet conversion
- Fiber connectivity to any PoE device
- Designed for indoor use
- Intuitive link and speed status LEDs