- 4-Port GPON Optical Line Terminal
- 4 Gigabit Passive Optical Network Ports
- Supports up to 512 Clients (128 per PON Port)
- Up to 2.488 Gbps TX and 1.244 Gbps RX
- One 1G/10G SFP+ Ethernet Ports
- Flexible Layer 2/3 Management Features
- Ethernet port for management
- Console serial port for management
- 24V DC Input Option (Redundant or Stand-Alone)
UFiber OLT 4 Terminal
UISP-ready optical line terminal with (4) Gigabit optical network ports, (2) fiber uplinks, and Layer 2/3 switching capability.
Introducing UFiber OLT – a fiber solution that anyone can deploy. UFiber offers internet and telecom service providers a cost‑effective fiber optic delivery system for Triple Play Services (data, voice, IPTV/VoD) with speeds of up to 2.488 Gbps downstream and 1.244 Gbps upstream. The UFiber network is intelligently managed using the included UISP application. UFiber devices consist of the UFiber OLT or OLT-4 (deployed at the provider premises) and the UFiber Nano™ G,
loco, or UF-WiFi clients, which function as ONU CPEs (Customer Premises Equipment).
Available on backorder