For cloud provisioning and centralized management, the GRP2613 is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface to configure, pro vision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints. Built for the needs of desktop workers and designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers and other high-volume markets, the GRP2613 offers an easy-to-use and easy-to-deploy voice endpoint.
- Supports up to 3 SIP accounts and 6 multipurpose line keys
- HD audio with support for all major codecs, including wideband codecs G.722 and Opus
- Swappable face plates to allow for easy logo customization
- Up to 24 digital BLF keys
- Dual switched autosensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage