Ubiquiti universal mounting bracket provides wall-mount flexibility for your Ubiquiti devices.
Antennas, Ubiquiti, UniFi, UniFi Wireless
Ubiquiti UniFi NanoHD AC Wave 2 AP0 out of 5(0)
- Four-stream, 802.11ac Wave 2 WiFi technology
- 5 GHz (4×4 MU-MIMO) band with a 1.733 Gbps throughput rate
- 2.4 GHz (2×2 MIMO) band with a 300 Mbps throughput rate
- 200+ concurrent client capacity
- Powered by 802.3af PoE (PoE injector included with single pack)
358 left in stockSwitches, Ubiquiti, UniFi, UniFi Wireless
UAP-AC-M-PRO0 out of 5(0)
Simultaneous, dual-band, 3×3 MIMO technology, 802.11ac dual-band access point, capable of speeds of up to 1750 Mbps.
Expand your Wi-Fi network outdoors with the UniFi® AC Mesh Pro Access Point, part of the Ubiquiti Networks® UniFi Enterprise Wi-Fi System. The UAP-AC-M-PRO is a high-performance, outdoor, 3×3 MIMO, 802.11ac dual-band access point, capable of speeds of up to 1750 Mbps. It features a proprietary, MIMO-optimized, omni-directional Super Antenna for exceptional 360° coverage, providing symmetrical long-range communications of up to 183 meters.
* 5 packs do not come with PoE injectors.SKU: UAP-AC-M-PRO$199.00
Out of stockSwitches, Ubiquiti, Unifi OS Gateways
UniFi Dream Machine0 out of 5(0)
All-in-one device with access point, 4-port switch, and security gateway. Everything you need for a small-scale wired and Wi-Fi network.
UniFi Dream Machine (UDM) is the easiest way to introduce UniFi to homes and businesses. The UDM includes everything you need for a small-scale wired or Wi-Fi network. It’s easy to use and still offers all the benefits of UniFi for homes and businesses.
- High‐Performance Dual Band 802.11ac 4×4 Wave 2 AP
- Managed 4-Port Gigabit Switch
- Advanced Security Gateway with IDS/IPS and DPI
- UniFi Network Controller with Intuitive User Interface
- Scalable Through Additional UniFi Devices Connected to LAN
- Powered by Fast 1.7 GHz Quad-Core Processor
AirMax CPE, Ubiquiti, Wireless
LBE-5AC-Gen20 out of 5(0)
Ubiquiti Networks launches the latest generation of airMAX CPE (Customer Premises Equipment), the LiteBeam 5AC Gen 2, with dedicated Wi-Fi management.
Improved Noise Immunity The LiteBeam 5AC Gen 2 directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. With the focus in one direction, the LiteBeam 5AC Gen 2 blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
Integrated Design Ubiquiti’s InnerFeed technology integrates the radio into the feedhorn of an antenna, so there is no need for a cable. This improves performance because it eliminates cable losses. Featuring high performance and innovative mechanical design, the LiteBeam 5AC Gen 2 is versatile and cost-effective to deploy.SKU: LBE-5AC-Gen2$65.00