Industrial-grade Ethernet cable that protects your network from elemental and electrostatic damage
The UISP-Cable-Carrier is a Category 5e cable that delivers multilayered elemental protection with a primary braid shield and a weatherproof jacket that prevents damage from rain, snow, and other harsh climatic conditions. The cable is also equipped with a drain wire and internal foil shielding to protect it from electrostatic discharge (ESD), and its anti-crosstalk divider preserves signal integrity, allowing the cable to maintain Gigabit Ethernet link rates even when electromagnetic interference is present.
- 1,000 ft (305 m) Category 5e cable
- 24 AWG solid copper conductor pairings
- Insulated, weatherproof cable jacket
- Internal braid and foil shielding
- Drain wire that protects against ESD damage
- Anti-crosstalk divider