The AF-11-DUP-H is a high-band duplexer for use with the AF-11. Each duplexer has a low channel (10.940 – 11.200 GHz) and high channel (11.440 – 11.700 GHz) that can be configured by simply reversing the position of the duplexer. A single duplexer operates in SISO mode, while adding a second duplexer allows the AF-11 to operate in MIMO mode.
Out of stockAntennas, Ubiquiti, UniFi, UniFi Wireless, Wireless
UAP-AC-LR0 out of 5(0)
Extend your Wi-Fi network with the UniFi® ac LR Access Point, part of the Ubiquiti Networks® UniFi Enterprise WiFi System. The UniFi ac LR Access Point is an indoor, long-range 802.11ac dual-radio access point, capable of speeds up to 1317 Mbps with a range of up to 183 meters.
- Simultaneous Dual-Band Operation
- 5 GHz Band with Speeds of up to 867 Mbps
- 2.4 GHz Band with Speeds of up to 450 Mbps
- Range up to 183 meters (600 feet)
* Please note the 5-pack does not include POE injectorsSKU: UAP-AC-LR$109.00
Out of stockSwitches, Ubiquiti, Unifi OS Gateways
UniFi Dream Machine0 out of 5(0)
All-in-one device with access point, 4-port switch, and security gateway. Everything you need for a small-scale wired and Wi-Fi network.
UniFi Dream Machine (UDM) is the easiest way to introduce UniFi to homes and businesses. The UDM includes everything you need for a small-scale wired or Wi-Fi network. It’s easy to use and still offers all the benefits of UniFi for homes and businesses.
- High‐Performance Dual Band 802.11ac 4×4 Wave 2 AP
- Managed 4-Port Gigabit Switch
- Advanced Security Gateway with IDS/IPS and DPI
- UniFi Network Controller with Intuitive User Interface
- Scalable Through Additional UniFi Devices Connected to LAN
- Powered by Fast 1.7 GHz Quad-Core Processor
AirMax Legacy, Ubiquiti, Wireless
LiteBeam M50 out of 5(0)
The LBE-M5-23 is the latest evolution of a lightweight and compact, outdoor wireless broadband CPE (Customer Premises Equipment) from Ubiquiti Networks. The LBE-M5-23 was designed to be an affordable cost/performance solution for long-distance, wireless broadband bridging. It operates in the worldwide, license-free 5 GHz frequency range and features high performance of up to 100+ Mbps in real outdoor throughput and an incredible range of up to 30+ km.
The LBE-M5-23 combines proprietary hardware and software technologies to deliver its breakthrough combination of throughput and range with cost-effective value. Its InnerFeed technology integrates the entire radio system into the feedhorn of the antenna, and our revolutionary airMAX TDMA protocol enhances network performance and scalability.
The LBE-M5-23 also features a unique ball joint mounting system that provides 3-axis adjustment flexibility for versatile mounting options. The mounting system, coupled with the built-in bubble level, enables quick and easy alignment.
- Worldwide: 5150 – 5875 MHz
- USA: 5725 – 5850 MHz
- MIPS 74K
- 23 dBi
- Antenna Size: 362 x 267 mm
- 24V, 0.2A PoE Adapter (Included)
- Pole Mounting Kit (Included)
- (1) 10/100 Ethernet Port
26 left in stockAntennas, Ubiquiti, UniFi, UniFi Wireless, Wireless
UAP-AC-SHD0 out of 5(0)
Build your Wi-Fi network with the UniFi® AC Secure High Density Access Point, part of the Ubiquiti Networks® UniFi Enterprise Wi-Fi System. The UAP-AC-SHD is an indoor/outdoor, 4×4 MU-MIMO 802.11ac Wave 2 dual-band access point, capable of throughput speeds of up to 2.5 Gbps and supporting over 500 concurrent users. Engineered from the ground up for superior network security, the UAP-AC-SHD features unparalleled Wi-Fi security utilizing a dedicated security radio with persistent threat management. The UAP-AC-SHD is the preferred access point for deployments requiring highly secure Wi-Fi with industry-leading multi-user performance.
- Simultaneous Dual-Band 4×4 Multi-User MIMO
- Four-Stream 802.11AC Wave 2 Technology
- 5 GHz Band with Radio Rate of up to 1.7 Gbps
- Dedicated Security Radio with Persistent Threat Management
- 2.4 GHz Band with Radio Rate of 800 Mbps
- 802.3at PoE+ Compatible
- (2) Gigabit Ethernet Ports
* 5 packs do not come with PoE injectors.SKU: UAP-AC-SHD$549.00