Ceiling Mount for UniFi FlexHDSKU: nanoHD-RCM-3
Out of stock
Use the UniFi nanoHD AP Recessed Ceiling Mount for an integrated ceiling deployment. Designed as a low‑profile mounting option, the Recessed Ceiling Mount sits discreetly within your ceiling to create a sleek look. Available in three-packs.
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
70 left in stockSwitches, Ubiquiti, UniFi, UniFi Wireless
UAP-IW-HD0 out of 5(0)
802.11ac 4×4 MIMO access point with 4-port Gigabit Ethernet switch for high-density environments. Fits into wall outlet.
The UniFi IW HD AP has a refined industrial design and can be easily installed using the included mounting hardware. Easily accessible through any standard web browser and the UniFi app (iOS or AndroidTM), the UniFi Controller software is a powerful software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance.
- 4×4 MU-MIMO on 5GHz (1733Mbps max PHY rate), 2×2 MIMO on 2.4GHz (300Mbps max PHY rate)
- 802.3af for base functionality. 802.3at required if using PoE passthrough
- 1×4 (1 in, 4 out) switched Gigabit Ethernet ports with configurable PoE passthrough (port 1 only)
AirMax Legacy, Ubiquiti, Wireless
LiteBeam M50 out of 5(0)
The LBE-M5-23 is the latest evolution of a lightweight and compact, outdoor wireless broadband CPE (Customer Premises Equipment) from Ubiquiti Networks. The LBE-M5-23 was designed to be an affordable cost/performance solution for long-distance, wireless broadband bridging. It operates in the worldwide, license-free 5 GHz frequency range and features high performance of up to 100+ Mbps in real outdoor throughput and an incredible range of up to 30+ km.
The LBE-M5-23 combines proprietary hardware and software technologies to deliver its breakthrough combination of throughput and range with cost-effective value. Its InnerFeed technology integrates the entire radio system into the feedhorn of the antenna, and our revolutionary airMAX TDMA protocol enhances network performance and scalability.
The LBE-M5-23 also features a unique ball joint mounting system that provides 3-axis adjustment flexibility for versatile mounting options. The mounting system, coupled with the built-in bubble level, enables quick and easy alignment.
- Worldwide: 5150 – 5875 MHz
- USA: 5725 – 5850 MHz
- MIPS 74K
- 23 dBi
- Antenna Size: 362 x 267 mm
- 24V, 0.2A PoE Adapter (Included)
- Pole Mounting Kit (Included)
- (1) 10/100 Ethernet Port
5 left in stockAntennas, Ubiquiti, UniFi, UniFi Wireless, Wireless
UAP-AC-EDU0 out of 5(0)
Instantly add a Public Address System to your Wi-Fi network with the UniFi® AP AC EDU, part of the Ubiquiti Networks® UniFi Enterprise WiFi System.
Broadcast announcements over Wi-Fi using an iOS or Android device. The UniFi AP AC EDU, is an integrated Wi-Fi PA system and access point featuring the latest dual-band 802.11ac technology, capable of speeds up to 1750 Mbps with a range of up to 122 meters.
- Integrated Public Address System
- Dual-Band 802.11ac Access Point
- Simultaneous Dual-Band 3×3 MIMO
- 5 GHz Band with Speeds of up to 1300 Mbps
- 2.4 GHz Band with Speeds of up to 450 Mbps
- Range up to 122 meters (400 feet)
- 802.3af PoE/802.3at PoE+ Compatible
* 4 packs do not come with PoE injectorsSKU: UAP-AC-EDU$399.00
Out of stockSwitches, Ubiquiti, UniFi, UniFi Routing & Switching
UniFi Security Gateway0 out of 5(0)
Ubiquiti Networks introduces the UniFi® Security Gateway, which extends the UniFi Enterprise System to encompass routing and security for your network.
The UniFi Security Gateway combines reliable security features with high‐performance routing technology in a cost‐effective unit.
- Advanced Security, Monitoring, and Management
- Sophisticated Routing Features
- Integrated with UniFi® Controller Software